Effective January 1, 2018
Thoughtfulwills.com (this “Website”) is owned and operated by Notesong & Nathan LLP, a law firm headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Change or discontinuation
• We can make any change (including complete discontinuation) to this Website at any time, without notice.
• We won’t be liable to you or to a third party for any change.
This Website is not legal advice
• Information contained on this Website does not constitute legal advice.
• Legal advice is tailored to each client and we don’t offer legal advice to non-clients.
Becoming a client
• You are not a client of our firm until you (1) select a package, (2) complete your payment, and (3) agree to our Terms of Engagement (you agree to the Terms of Engagement when you begin the Interview).
• Sending us an email doesn’t make you a client of our firm.
• Until you are client of our firm, nothing you send to us will be confidential or privileged.
Use of our Website
• You may not upload to our Website or transmit through our Website any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer.
• This should go without saying, but you cannot change our website and you may not interfere with our Website’s availability or operation.
• We reserve all rights and remedies available, including reporting to relevant law enforcement authorities and co-operating with those authorities.
• Photographic images are used with permission, and copyright is held by the respective copyright holder.
• Notesong & Nathan LLP owns the copyright to all non-photographic content of this Website.
• In addition, this entire Website is protected as a compilation under U.S. and international copyright laws and treaties, and Notesong & Nathan LLP owns the copyright in the compilation, including the collection, assembly, selection, coordination and arrangement of the content of this Website.
• You may not copy any part of this Website without our prior written permission.
• This Website contains registered and unregistered trademarks of Notesong & Nathan LLP.
• You can’t use these trademarks without our prior written permission.
Linking to this Website
• You can link to our homepage or to a blog post, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
• You must not link to our Website to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
• You must not establish a link to this Website from any website that is not owned by you.
• This Website cannot be framed on any other site.
• We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission for any reason and without notice.
Links to other sites
• This Website may contain links to websites operated by third parties.
• We don’t control other sites and don’t have any responsibility for the information, products, or services provided by those sites.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW (I) THIS SITE AND ALL OF THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND; AND (II) NOTESONG & NATHAN LLP DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE AND THE CONTENT, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE.
• WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, WE DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE; (C) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE; (D) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; AND (E) THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES – ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
• NOTESONG & NATHAN LLP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY USER POSTINGS. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, SHALL NOTESONG & NATHAN LLP OR ITS PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, VENDORS, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE, INCLUDING, IN CONNECTION WITH ANY CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES RELATED TO OR PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE.
• THIS IS A COMPREHENSIVE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY THAT APPLIES TO ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, INCOME OR PROFITS), WHETHER THE CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF NOTESONG & NATHAN LLP HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND WITHOUT REGARD TO THE EFFECTIVENESS OF OTHER REMEDIES.
• IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF NATHAN & NOTESONG PLLC (AND ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY WHOSE LIABILITY WOULD OTHERWISE HAVE BEEN LIMITED) FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED $100.
• SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES – ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.